COMPLETING THE PAGS 2017 FALL SEASON APPLICATION
You access the team application by clicking on the link for the application.
You must provide information for every data element preceded by a *. Information requested on players and League/tournament history is used for division placement.
Follow the instructions below to enter team information.
1. * Club Name: Click on the pull-down menu in the Club Name box. Select your Club name. If your Club name is not listed STOP and contact the League at Exec@pags.org. You will not be able to submit an application until your Club has been added to the database.
2. * Team Name: Enter your team name. (Jaguars, ’93 Premier, Spirit Blue, etc) DO NOT reenter the Club name in this block. DO NOT enter Girls, G, Female, or F in the team name.
3. * Proposed Roster Size: Enter the number of players you anticipate having on your team. NOTE: Roster minimums and maximums are: U9/U10 – 9/14; U11/U12 - 10/16; U13-U19 – 12/22.
4. * Number of Returning Players: Enter the number of players returning from the 2016-2017 season.
5. * Number of New Players: Enter the number of players who are new to your roster for 2017-2018.
6. * Number of Underage Players: Enter the number of players who are younger than the age group you are playing in. (Number of players playing “up” in age)
7. * Number of Secondary Players: Enter the number of secondary players that will be on your roster.
8. Team Website (optional): Enter your team’s website, beginning with www.
9. * Age Group (Fall 2017): From the pull-down menu select the age group you will be playing in for Fall 2017. The birth year is shown in parentheses for each age group
10. * Gender: Default is Girls
11. * Requested Division: From the pull-down menu select the Division you wish to play in for Fall 2017. For age groups U11 to U14 the PAGS Premier Conference will be divisions 1 through 5 and the Charlotte Moran Conference will be divisions 6-10.
12. * Requested Conference: Select the appropriate choice from the pull-down menu.
1. League Play Fall 2016:
2. League Play Spring 2016: Enter the requested information for the Spring 2016 season in the same manner as for the Fall 2015 season above.
3. Recent Tournaments: Enter information for up to three (3) outdoor tournaments (indoor tournaments will not be considered), exclusive of State sponsored Cup competitions.
4. Cup Competition 2017: – Enter the information for any 2015 State sponsored outdoor Cup competition, if the competition is completed at the time the application is being submitted:
5. Cup Competition 2016: – Enter the information for any 2015 State sponsored outdoor Cup competition:
NOTE: Each team MUST enter an email address for TWO people associated with the team.
1. * Team Manager/Primary Contact: Enter the requested information for the Team Manager/Primary Team Contact. You MUST enter an email address for this person.
2. * Coach: Enter the requested information for the team’s Head Coach. You MUST enter an email address for this person that is different from the Team Manager/Primary Contact.
3. Assistant Coach: Enter the requested information for the team’s Assistant Coach.
Enter any information that will have a bearing on Divisional placement such, such as scores against specific teams including when the game was played. Failure to provide this information may prevent PAGS from accurately assessing the level of your team during the placement process. Statements such as “we are practicing really hard” have no impact on the decision making process.
Click on "Save and Proceed to Checkout"
CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT
The only acceptable form of payment is credit/debit card. Select the appropriate card and then provide the required information. Then click on the “Proceed to Complete Application” button. You will see: "You are applying to Philadelphia Area Girls Soccer Fall 2017 - please complete all required information. Be sure to select your payment method, and click the button below to confirm your application."
After you select your payment method you will see a summary of your registration, including your team name and registration number. You will also be able to print a copy of your application for your records.
You will be provided the amount charged to your credit card and how the charge will appear on your bill. In addition, the primary team contact will receive an email confirming receipt of your application and again indicating how much was charged to your credit card and how the charge will appear on your bill